Date:    Fri, 06 Nov 2009 16:00:17 -0600
From:    eric%cirr.com@localhost (Eric Schnoebelen)
To:      tech-pkg%netbsd.org@localhost
Subject: buildlink3.mk for devel/gettext-tools

I'm attempting to package a piece of software that uses the
libgettextpo.so library that is part of devel/gettext-tools.

Unfortunately, devel/gettext-tools does not have a buildlink3.mk
file to include.  I've created the following using createbuildlink:

        # $NetBSD$

        BUILDLINK_TREE+=        gettext-tools

        .if !defined(GETTEXT_TOOLS_BUILDLINK3_MK)
        GETTEXT_TOOLS_BUILDLINK3_MK:=

        BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS.gettext-tools+=   gettext-tools>=0.14.6nb1
        BUILDLINK_PKGSRCDIR.gettext-tools?=     ../../devel/gettext-tools

        .include "../../devel/gettext-lib/buildlink3.mk"

        .endif  # GETTEXT_TOOLS_BUILDLINK3_MK

        BUILDLINK_TREE+=        -gettext-tools

Any objections to my commiting this?

- --
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com
        "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work" -- Aristotle

------- End of Forwarded Message