Re: buildlink3.mk for devel/gettext-tools

Joerg Sonnenberger writes:
- On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 04:00:17PM -0600, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > I'm attempting to package a piece of software that uses the
- > libgettextpo.so library that is part of devel/gettext-tools.
-
- What does it use it for?

Why does it matter?

The application is coded to use it, and trying to rip it out looks
like a lot of work (expecially given the application is written in
C++.)

In digging through the source, they seem to want to do per
session localization, basically on the fly..

The application is a XMPP transport, so there may be many
clients, all wanting to use a different localization.

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com