Re: git copies of cvs modules available

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Thor Lancelot Simon <tls%panix.com@localhost>
wrote:
> I'm not sure how a ,v file which works properly with CVS can be called
> "corrupted".

CVS parser should be more tolerant than parsecvs parser, thus
silencing the error that would cause parsecvs to die ?

Once again, there should not be more than a few file in that state.
It's been a long time, so I'd need to dig more to tell exactly which
one, and I don't recall the error, but parsecvs failed for sure.

 - Arnaud