LICENSE for xdaliclock?

Hi,

I'm trying to decide if I need to add another license file for xdaliclock.

The license is as follows:

 * Copyright (c) 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999,
 *               2002, 2003, 2006 Jamie Zawinski <jwz%jwz.org@localhost>
 *
 * Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its
 * documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that
 * the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that
 * copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting
 * documentation.  No representations are made about the suitability of this
 * software for any purpose.  It is provided "as is" without express or
 * implied warranty.
 *

It's almost like licenses/mit, but not at all a verbatim copy.

        Jonathan Kollasch