Re: Depending on a certain OpenSSL version

> Keep in mind that openssl in pkgsrc is also a moving target.
> The best way is to fix the package to accept both openssl versions.
I'm working on dovecot-1.2.5 which will make use of OpenSSL compression if
availble.
I guess the pkgsrc way is not letting the dovecot configure script decide
whether it uses compression or not, but add an option that will make the
package depend on a recent enough OpenSSL if compression is desired.