Re: patch to cure nautilus crash

Dennis den Brok <denbrok%uni-bonn.de@localhost> schrieb:
> Please allow me to propose the attached patch to prevent Nautilus
> from crashing when opening the preferences dialog via menu.
>
> HTH,
> Dennis den Brok

The issue is also fixed in Nautilus 2.26.4 and 2.28.0. The former,
apart from the fix, has only some updated translations, so I think
the best solution would be to simply update the package to use
2.26.4.
This seems justified during the freeze as the issue at hand
effectively prevents users from changing any preference via UI.

TIA,
Dennis den Brok