[HEADS-UP] pkgsrc-2009Q3 freeze period imminent

Just a quick heads-up that I intend to start the freeze period for the
pkgsrc-2009Q3 branch on Tuesday 22nd September 2009, at 21:00 UTC.
This will allow some time for infrastructure changes to be made prior
to the freeze, so that we can concentrate on packages during the
freeze itself.  Please expect the branch to take place about 2 weeks
after the freeze starts.

Regards,
Alistair