Re: Naming restrictions for Solaris packages

Klaus Heinz wrote:
I vaguely remember a web page where the necessary patches with support
for the limit of 32 characters for Solaris 7/8/9 where listed but I
failed to find it now :-/

Same here, but I did download the patch before I forgot where it is. The patch has been applied to the version of gensolpkg at the URL I mentioned earlier. I really have to finish off support for running pkgsrc (DE)INSTALL scripts so that I can get this folded back in to the source tree.

Cheers,
Lloyd