Re: kmem group (Re: pkg/42043: Installing sysutils/libgtop with USE_DESTDIR)

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 09:01:19PM +0900, OBATA Akio wrote:
> From the PR, KMEM_GROUP should be defined in mk/platform/*.mk.

I am not sure. Whether or not a specific binary needs suid/sgid is
pretty platform specific and as such needs to be handled explicit.
I strongly prefer to get a report that something is not working if
running as normal user over creating a root exploit.

Joerg