Re: Getting rid of binary package subdirs?

On 09/16/09 14:26, Dieter Baron wrote:
In article<4AB0D882.3060500%gmail.com@localhost>  Adam wrote:
: Hi!

: I'm wondering if we have any good reason to keep subdirs for binary
: packages on FTP. The current foo_1970Q1/All scheme is pretty
: counter-intuitive from the user perspective. So, could we just use a
: single directory for holding the binary packages from the bulk builds?

   I'm all for it.  To ease transition, we should add an All ->  .
symlink for the next 1-2 branches.

Yeah, I've been thinking the same.