Re: pkgsrc on Haiku?

* On 2009-09-15 at 19:55 BST, Georg Schwarz wrote:

> Haiko (http://www.haiku-os.org) seems to make it into the daylight.
> Did anyone so far try to run pkgsrc on it?
> They write that they don't have a package management system yet, so
> maybe adopting pkgsrc might be a good choice?

Funnily enough I did last night, but it blows up pretty quickly in bmake
(after making some bootstrap hacks) so I didn't really bother trying very
hard, but it would be interesting if someone made it work.

--
Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/                       http://www.netbsd.org/