Re: "imake" (mess) under Mac OS X Snow Leopard

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 10:54:22PM +0100, Matthias Scheler wrote:
> The problems seems that "pkgsrc" assumes at the moment that a native
> X(.org) always includes "imake". This unfortunately not the case
> under Snow Leopard.

A bunch of the builtin files do. I think it is a bad assumption and I am
not even sure why the builtin files would ever want to do that. The
hotfix is to make those cases explicitly fail on Mac OS X and figure out
why they are needed in first place.

Joerg