Re: pbulk dependency resolution failed

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 10:19:54AM -0400, Jan Schaumann wrote:
> Global dependency resolution failed, check
> /bulklog/meta/presolve-err.log for details
> *** Error code 1

The "Best matching..." lines are harmless, what you are looking for is
the "No match". If this is a full scan, there are currently some Python
packages I think, that don't work correctly.

> So... what am I going to do with these messages?  How would I proceed to
> resolve these so that pbulk can actually run?

You can always set ignore_missing_dependencies, which will cut the
transitive closure of unresolvable packages away.

Joerg