Re: Failing x11/xf86-video-* driver compiles

Hasso Tepper wrote:
> xf86-video-geode should replace xf86-video-cyrix and xf86-video-nsc
> (both are GX1 variants AFAIK) at least some point. I'm not sure about
> current state of it though.

OK. Seems to be that no xf86-video-geode developer cared enough. I got
xf86-video-nsc built with some hacks, but of course I don't have a
hardware to test with. The xf86-video-cyrix driver is very different,
nobody has done any work to make it build with newer xservers and
therefore it remains broken.

--
Hasso Tepper