Re: Failing x11/xf86-video-* driver compiles

Hasso Tepper wrote:
> OK, I walked through these and updated most of them. There are still
> some with problems though.
>
> > xf86-video-cyrix
> > xf86-video-imstt
> > xf86-video-vga
> > xf86-video-via

I updated the xf86-video-vga with patches from upstream git repo, so it at
least builds now. The xf86-video-via is replaced by
xf86-video-openchrome, I think.

xf86-video-cyrix and xf86-video-imstt are deprecated and removed from most
of OS'es and Linux distributions AFAICS. We should do the same probably.

> No update available for these. Are these relevant at all today?
>
> > xf86-video-nsc

This seems to be also deprecated and removed from most of
OS'es/distributions.

--
Hasso Tepper