Re: Need something better for msgfmt

Hi!
I want to detect/handle msgfmt issues automatically.

On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 19:36:45 +0900, Hasso Tepper <hasso%estpak.ee@localhost>
wrote:

> * If PLIST contains files share/locale/*/LC_MESSAGES/*.po.

*.mo?
devel/ruby-gettext have own rmsgfmt, so ruby packages may not need msgfmt.

> * If intltool is already there and GNU configure is in use (otherwise
>   fails in configure phase saying that GNU intltool requires gettext
>   tools).

How to detect that gnu configure check intltool?

> Or ... ?

How about put msgfmt in TOOLS_FAIL (or TOOLS_GNU_MISSING?) automatically
it it is not in USE_TOOLS?

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost