libdrm-2.4.11 and xf86-video-intel-2.7.x on DragonFly (might affect others as well)

Thanks to many small hints from various sources I found out why the new
libdrm/intel doesn't work at all on DragonFly - xorg server (probably)
needs to be linked against libpthread - (the new?) intel_bufmgr_* code
uses pthread mutexes.

The mesa/xserver update I posted earlier solved the issue because the Xorg
binary gets linked against libpthread indirectly in there - via openssl.

I don't know how to solve it though. I guess that linking Xorg server
against libpthread is the way to go (although linking libdrm library
against libpthread would work as well on DragonFly). But what's the
portable way to do it?

--
Hasso Tepper