postfix license

I just got a failure during pkg_rolling-replace due to the new postfix
license tag.

I think postfix is Free software and under the IBM Public License 1.0
which is OSI approved:

  http://www.opensource.org/licenses/ibmpl.php

It's currently tagged as postfix-license.  I'd like to remove the
LICENSE= line so that it can be built without mucking with
ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES as a first step, and then we can get the
'ibm-public-1.0' license file added and pointed to as a lower priority
change.

Does this sound ok?  Does anyone think I have the licensing situation
wrong?

(My view is that tagging of open source licenses is of some utility but
that it is more important that open source software not be tagged in a
way that impedes building than that such software get tagged.)