Re: GraphViz license

  as Greg suggested, here is an license which is rated as free by
  http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/index_html: GraphViz is distributed
  under the 'Common Public License Version 1.0'.

  This license is neither listed in licenses/ (which should be easy to change)
  nor in DEFAULT_ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES.

  What kind of licenses should be added to DEFAULT_ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES? All
  GPL compatible? All Free (and who decides what is free and what is not)?

  Am I allowed to add that license (in text form to licenses/) and to
  DEFAULT_ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES?

See my previous mail, pkgsrc.txt and the comments in mk/license.mk.
They should allow you to conclude that you should add

  common-public-1.0

to pkgsrc/licenses, and add common-public-1.0 to
DEFAULT_ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES because the FSF says it is Free.

(I capitalize Free to indicated FSF's definition as opposed to normal
English.)