Re: First pkg_dry milestone

Hi Kamel,

1- why sqlite ?

I needed a light db system in order to make the tool usable on slow architectures, and after some discussions and feedbacks, SQLite was the system which seemed to be the more appropriate.

2- What is the difference pkg_dry and apt?

As of now, there's a lot. As said before, pkg_dry is still a work in progress and far from being complete so I won't go into a huge "what-apt-has-that-pkg_dry-hasn't"-list, but I'll try to implement all apt/yum features that make sense for us.

regards,

Emile "iMil" Heitor <imil%home.imil.net@localhost>
    _
                   http://gcu-squad.org            ASCII ribbon campaign ( )