Re: Cyclic dependency, please fix

On Sat, Apr 04, 2009 at 01:26:12AM +0300, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
> > On Sat, Apr 04, 2009 at 01:04:03AM +0300, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
>  >> > : >     perl:../../devel/completely-different-pkg
>  >> > : >     completely-different-pkg:../../devel/completely-different-pkg
>  >>
>  >> >   You misread the documentation, see below.
>  >>
>  >> Please point me to appropriate section of pkgsrc.txt and pkg_info(1).
>  >> In the documentation I don't see what write below or something wrong.
>
> > What do you think the word "alternate" means?
>
> > As in:
>
> >     In addition, csh(1) style {,} alternates have been implemented.
>
> There is nothing here about "split token by : separator first".
>
> Also see my other questions. They are more important.

I note that you didn't answer mine, which leads me to the conclusion
that either you don't know what alternate means, or that you have an
incorrect idea of its meaning.  Either way, this is something you should
fix before pretending that Dieter didn't answer your questions.

--
Quentin Garnier - cube%cubidou.net@localhost - cube%NetBSD.org@localhost