Re: ./configure weirdness

On 21/2/09 00:13, Jörn Clausen wrote:
> I suggested this addition to the Makefile as a quick fix
>
>  +.if ${OPSYS} == "SunOS"
>  +TOOLS_PLATFORM.sh = /usr/bin/ksh
>  +.endif
>  +
>
> but if more packages are affected, maybe it's really easier to fix pdksh.

Thanks for confirming that.  I'm actually using CONFIG_SHELL=/usr/bin/sh
at the moment just as a quick fix.  I think fixing pdksh is the
'correct' way to go.

In terms of shells I notice that you're on SunOS 5.10 and I'm on 5.11
and we both appear to have /usr/bin/ksh so that's probably a good place
to start.

I'll open a separate PR for this and cross reference PR#39775 as well.

adrian.