Re: Is is time to rename firefox?

Martin Husemann wrote:
On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 01:23:31AM +0000, David Brownlee wrote:
        So firefox3 installs as firefox and firefox2 as firefox2, updating
        everything that currently buildlinks to www/firefox to
        www/firefox2. Adding appropriate conflict lines may be fun....

Yes, but why keep firefox2?

It is not maintained any more, so an increasing security risk - I don't think
we do anyone a favour in still distributing it.

Hey, I still use it! :-)

Though I don't mind if you delete it, I can just keep it locally.