Re: Checking USE_BUILTIN.openssl

On 11/02/2009 07:55, David Laight wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:24:10AM +0000, Adrian Portelli wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need to a check in options.mk to see if USE_BUILTIN.openssl is set to
>> "yes" or "no" as it changes that way that --with-openssl should be
>> called.  If I do a 'bmake show-var VARNAME=USE_BUILTIN.openssl' I get
>> back a 'yes' so I know it's working OK.  But if I put a
>>
>> .if ${USE_BUILTIN.openssl} == "yes"
>> .endif
>>
>> In the options.mk a bmake gets me a "Malformed conditional" and "Need an
>> operator".
>
> Perhaps USE_BUILTIN.openssl is defined later in the makefile morass ?
>
>       David

The check for the value is done after the include of OpenSSL's
buildlink3.mk so I would have thought it would have been defined by
then.  However, looking at it now I can't see any direct references to
an include of openssl/builtin.mk so I'm actually now not even sure how
it's getting pulled in.

adrian.