Re: weird assertion failure installing graphviz

On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 09:05:08PM -0500, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> I should also note that "dot_static -c" does not abort -- and dot_static
> has a lot more output formats available, including the required "dot"
> format:

dot_static has all the modules linked in. I was asking about the exact
version as anything below package revision 2 has known bugs in the way
the libraries are linked. The only remaining idea I have is an empty
lib/graphviz/config, that could result in such differences. I don't have
a 6 month old package around any longer to check for more though ;)

Joerg