paths.h and Opensolaris?

I'm trying to build up a heap of goodies from pkgsrc (current) on OpenSolaris (snv_101a). Most stuff complies with no drama after running bootstrap.

But spamass-milter is whinging about not being able to find paths.h :

/usr/pkg/bin/bmake  all-am
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I/usr/include -O -I/usr/include -Wall -fno-default-inline -fno-inline -D_REENTRANT -D_REENTRANT -c -o spamass-milter.o spamass-milter.cpp gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -I/usr/include -O -I/usr/include -Wall -D_REENTRANT -D_REENTRANT -c daemon.c
daemon.c:42:19: paths.h: No such file or directory
daemon.c: In function `daemon':
daemon.c:66: error: `_PATH_DEVNULL' undeclared (first use in this function)
daemon.c:66: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

Is there some magic I need to throw at it to get it to find paths.h? I hand-hacked the paths.h I found to tell it where /dev/null is (/dev/null!) :

/usr/pkg/include/nbcompat/paths.h

#ifndef _PATH_DEVNULL
#  define _PATH_DEVNULL "/dev/null"
#endif

But bmake isn't even finding paths.h in the first place?

Anyone here on OpenSolaris who has come across this? Does bootstrap need a hand to help bmake know where paths.h is?

Carl