RFC: Remove of "apache2" package

        Hello,

quoting from the announcement of Apache 2.0.63:

        Apache 2.2 offers numerous enhancements, improvements, and performance
        boosts over the 2.0 codebase. For an overview of new features
        introduced after 2.0 please see

            http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/new_features_2_2.html

        We consider Apache 2.2 to be the best available version at the time of
        this release. We offer Apache 2.0.63 as the best legacy version of
        Apache 2.0 available. Users should first consider upgrading to the
        current release of Apache 2.2 instead.

Considering that ...
1.) ... the Apache foundation advises to use 2.2 instead of 2.0 ...
2.) ... upgrading from 2.0 to 2.2 requires none or minimal configuration
    changes ...
3.) ... there have been reports about problems in the "apache2" package
    in "pkgsrc" in the past which people resolved by using the "apache22"
    package instead ...
... I would like to remove the "apache2" package from "pkgsrc".

Are there any objections?

        Kind regards