Changes to OpenBSD m4

I've just committed a set of changes to m4 in OpenBSD that allow it to
run autoconf 2.62.

A week ago, I've fixed a long-standing bug wrt space handling.
Today, I've fixed some EOF bug, and added some gnum4 format
tweaks so that the testsuite of autoconf 2.62 now runs correctly
(provided you explain to it that it does NOT want gnu-m4).

At some point in the past, at least Todd Vierling was interested in
tracking our changes, thus getting rid of Yet Another Obnoxious
GNU stuff dependency.

If that's still the case, feel free to borrow the changes.

Enjoy,

--
        Marc