RE: new platform

My mkdir recognizes all args as directories to be created.  It won't accept
flags.  My thought was to write a wrapper script, like
pkgtools/bootstrap-extras/files/mkdir-sh, to work around this.  (I believe
this would also mean appropriately defining a $MKDIR var in every script
potentially called by the bootstrap process.  The bootstrap script claims to
honor $MKDIR but I don't see that it really does.)  However, the existing
mkdir-sh script seems wholly imcompatible with this.  Any suggestions on how
I can meet my requirements without breaking existing platforms?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Larson        AMT2 Unix Systems Administrator
    InterCall, a division of West Corporation

               Eschew obfuscation!