Xorg and X11 forwarding via ssh

Hi,

I've just installed NetBSD with xorg on my computer. Everything seems to
work well except X is not forwarded when I tried to ssh to my computer
from another computer. I got the following error:

******
collinsia: {3} ssh senecio xterm
cngo%BIOLOGY.NMSU.EDU@localhost's Password:
Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding.
xterm Xt error: Can't open display:
xterm:  DISPLAY is not set
collinsia: {4}
********

I've already set ForwardX11 yes and ForwardX11Trusted yes in my ssh_config
and X11Forwarding yes in my sshd_config. When I tried to set
XAuthLocation   /usr/pkg/bin/xauth
in sshd_config and restart sshd. I got the following error:

**********
collinsia: {2} ssh senecio xterm
cngo%BIOLOGY.NMSU.EDU@localhost's Password:
Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding.
Xlib: connection to "localhost:11.0" refused by server
Xlib: Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key
xterm Xt error: Can't open display: localhost:11.0
collinsia: {3}
*******

What do I need to do to get my X forwarded ?
Thank you,

Co Ngo