Re: [desktop-discuss] What authorities/profile needed to build and install from SFE?

> > Are your tweaks included in the bootstrap linked below? It looks like you
have
> a lot of tweaks in \usr\pkg\etc\mk.conf.tared. Basically would I be better
> off
> to delete everything I did myself and start again with your bootstrap? I'm
using
> the new Opensolaris 2008.05.
>
> mk.conf is not the one I use now. look at attachements
> The best way is I put my work on the net. Just I will found  time to do it.
> And to make somethings useable and understandable.
> The best way is to share our work :)

http://public.enst.fr/Pkgsrc2007Q4-S11.tar.gz

That is the modified source I use to compile pkgsrc on S11.

You will find directories:
- pkg.share : environement +  sandbox's script.
- cvsmywork/pkgsrc : modified source based on 2007Q4
- cvsmywork/localpatches: additional patch for S10 and S11.

Have fun
Gilles