Re: pbulk build of 208Q1 on NetBSD releases

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 06:07:17PM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> - When starting pbulk it aborts immediatly with
> target_destdir must be set for cross-compiling.
> but I'm not cross-compiling. Why does it thinks so ?

Perhaps you didn't update your config file when you installed the
latest pbulk version. pbulk has a MESSAGE:

        If you are updating pbulk from earlier versions, please don't
        forget to update the configuration file. Otherwise unexpected
        results can occur.

The current version contains a paragraph:
        # Variables used for the optional cross-compiling of packages.
        #
        cross_compile=no
        target_arch=vax
        target_destdir=/usr/src/destdir.${target_arch}

You might not have that if you upgraded from an older version.
 Thomas