Re: any plans to provide binary packages for pkgsrc-current for NetBSD-current?

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 01:32:20PM -0500, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> Any plans to provide binary packages for pkgsrc-current for NetBSD-current
> for at least i386 and amd64 ports?

I'm running an amd64 bulk build for HEAD now to figure out breakage for
the freeze. I can't say how long I will be able to do that, but I could
provide the packages if there's interest. It would be a modular Xorg
build.

Joerg