Re: who the heck renamed a CVS directory that had existing tags with existing valid release tags!?!?!?!?

I don't recall it being discussed and I am not saying it was the right
approach or not. But I believe it was done because there were two
directories with same name (Xrandr and xrandr) on case-insensitive file
system. It looks like old Xrandr was moved to Xrandr-mixedcase which was
replaced with liboldXrandr (which is not maintained upstream). (Note there
is also libXrandr which is maintained.)

  Jeremy C. Reed