pkgsrc littering the home directory

Hello,

As as pure side-effect of compiling packages, my user got the following
directories created for it in it's home directory:

.config, .gconf, .gconfd, .ghc, .gstreamer-0.10,
.gstreamer-0.8, .kde, .qt, .wapi

I propose setting MAKE_ENV+=HOME=${WRKDIR:Q}/.home by default in pkgsrc.
I'd also like to warn if this directory is nonempty when PKG_DEVELOPER
is set. Can anyone see a reason this could be bad? I realise that there
may still be packages that use getpwuid(getuid)->pw_dir or similar.
Perhaps they can be fixed differently.

-Tobias