Re: Remaining stuff (GSoC)

On Tue, Aug 01, 2023 at 08:19:45PM +1200, Jeandre Kruger wrote:
> Should we aim to have the code for either ath(4) or athn(4) merged by
> the end of the program?  If so, will you have time to review it
> yourself, or is there any other developer whom you'd suggest asking?
> Otherwise, I think keeping it in mind and staying in touch after the
> program is also acceptable.

I'll try to review and merge it ASAP, which most likeley will be
before the end of this month.

> If it makes sense I could at least start converting athn(4) for USB,
> although I can't test it at all.  (That would probably mean getting
> rid of the struct athn_softc.)

The athn(4) at usb part is especially interesting (both Phil and I do
have hardware), because we will want to review the whole athn conversion
after evaluation of usbwifi(9) usage for athn(4) at usb (or: after evaluating
what changes usbwifi(9) would bring to athn(4) at usb and whether that is
an improvement vs. using the generic athn code + local usb support).

Martin