Remaining stuff (GSoC)

Hi Martin,

For ath(4), I got athrate-amrr.c (was never compiling on NetBSD so far
as I can see) and athrate-onoe.c working (if that matters, since
ratectl could eventually make them obsolete), whereas before I only
had athrate-sample (the default) converted.  Also I have some code
(https://jonathan50.github.io/gsoc-blog/#testing) to display
ic_channels (it might not be perfect), in the odd chance someone else
finds it useful.

I haven't made a lot of changes from James Brown's athn patch, apart
from 1) getting it working, 2) reenabling athn_watchdog, and 3)
ratectl.  So that's here:
https://jonathan50.github.io/gsoc-blog/athn-progress.patch

Should we aim to have the code for either ath(4) or athn(4) merged by
the end of the program?  If so, will you have time to review it
yourself, or is there any other developer whom you'd suggest asking?
Otherwise, I think keeping it in mind and staying in touch after the
program is also acceptable.

If it makes sense I could at least start converting athn(4) for USB,
although I can't test it at all.  (That would probably mean getting
rid of the struct athn_softc.)

I think the final submission will be a blog post with a summary and
relevant links.  Finally, is there anything we haven't talked about
that you think I should be doing?

Thanks,
Jeandre