Re: Fwd: 10-BETA : some network issues

BERTRAND Joël a écrit :
> 	I have modified network configuration. If I add a second network
> adapter (wm1), I can create a new LAN and I can use this VM to access to
> WAN through NAT and tap0 interface.
>
> 	Thus, it's the same issue I see on my main server.

	Other constatation.

	This morning, I have configured a new VPN link, but this new
configuration uses tun0 device instead of tap0.

	Server side runs fine. Client can connect to this new server and ip
configuration is pushed by server. I have checked that routes are
defined on both sides. My VM routes packets to server through tun0. But
client cannot ping server, and server cannot ping client trough tun0
interface.

	This issue is not related to tap device.

	Best regards,

	JB