Re: racoon, IKEv1 and multiple ipsec clients behind NAT

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 20, 2022 at 01:19:39PM +0000, Mathew, Cherry G. wrote:
> In the end I went with l2tp(4) over OpenVPN over tor.

What exactly are you trying to build here?

As in, is there anything L2TP provides that OpenVPN can not do?

Just trying to understand, this looks more complicated than necessary,
and complication brings debugging and surprises...

gert

Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             gert%greenie.muc.de@localhost