Re: Order of ipf, ipnat and bpf

> are you referring to the internal interface?  (on the front-facing
> interface, it would be the original port number)
I don't get that.
The interface in question is a vlan(4) on top of some bge(4) or the like.

> also ipnat is dont on the front-facing interface right?
I don't get that either.
In that szenario, I'm using ipnat's rdr rules to re-direct traffic
to a specific port (bootps) on one interface to another port (because
dhcpd(8) can't be told to listen only to a subset of the available interfaces).