mbuf cluster leak? (was: Checking mbuf cluster usage)

> I just had a network hickup on our gateway, probably due to "mclpool limit
> reached; increase kern.mbuf.nmbclusters". I should probably monitor that,
> so I get warned before the limit is reached and the gateway stops functioning.
So I'm doing that now and during a few hours, usage rose from 27% to 42%
and now 43%. At least, I now can re-boot before the gateway becomes
non-funtional.

Are there any known memory leaks in 8.2? I'm heavily using IPFilter on that
gateway, but it never ran out of mbuf cluster during years of operation and
then twice within a few weeks without any major change to the configuration
or filter rules.