Re: KAME PR 154

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 08, 2022 at 10:05:49PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Would anyone happen to have a copy of the KAME bug database and be
> able to pass along the details of this bug?
> All I've got is this comment:
> > * This is a temporary workaround for KAME PR 154.
> > * Don't really care even if it fails.
> followed by snd/rcv buf fiddling.

The wayback machine claims to have find something that might match
what you're looking for

https://web.archive.org/web/20051018071352/http://www.kame.net/dev/query-pr.cgi?pr=154

Description
(found by fujie%iij.ad.jp@localhost)

if you inject more than 70 keys into the kernel in one "setkey" command, ENOBUFS will be raised.

similarly, if you try to perform "setkey -D" when more than 70 keys are in the kernel, ENOBUFS will be raised.
kernel will raise the following message:
	key_sendup0: sbappendaddr failed

gert

Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             gert%greenie.muc.de@localhost