Re: npf and source routing

    Date:        Mon, 12 Oct 2020 07:12:41 -0400 (EDT)
    From:        Mouse <mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost>

  | I've been using it routinely.  I'm not aware of anyone else who has been,

I do, it is used for IPv6 routing on munnari to deal with ingress
filtering in the two (different) v6 networks that munnari is connected to.

My config is different than yours, I don't bother giving the srt
interface an address (except a v6 LL addr) ... it all seems to work
just fine.

Is there a reason you use "srtconfig srt0 set" instead of "add" ?

kre