Re: CVS commit: src/sys/net

> What would you think about making a vbridge interface (or some name
> like that) that would be a combined bridge and vether in one driver?
> And simply not giving the vether a name (or an actual attachment) ...

I'd welcome something like that.

Back when we did AirPort work at Apple, one of the first things we did was heavily revise the bridge interface so that (a) you could install interfaces on it, and (b) it had most of the Ethernet features we wanted (like filtering out multicasts that weren't subscribed by the kernel).

Rob