Re: wpa_supplicant / hostap changes

On 26/01/2020 09:50, Roy Marples wrote:
Here's a v2 of the patch which merges the two different route(4) processing blocks into one and gives hostapd exactly the same functionality of wpa_supplicant re interface arrival and if up/down responsiveness. I wonder if this was the reason why it manually brought the interface down/up in the first place!

I've comitted this as a sequence of patches which I've sent upstream.
Also made a few more minor improvements.

Roy