Re: nd6_na_input: duplicate IP6 address

On 12/05/2019 23:31, Roy Marples wrote:
On 11/05/2019 11:27, Mike Pumford wrote:
On 11/05/2019 07:48, Roy Marples wrote:
I've had some more information about this and suspect that it's dhcpcd NA messages that are being looped back in.

If you stop dhcpcd, do the messages go away?
Just tested that now. With dhcpcd runnning I get a burst of 3-6 messages every 10 mins. Its now been runnning without dhcpcd for about 20 mins and I've not seen any further messages. I'll leave it running it that state for a while and report back if anything changes.

This should fix it :)

http://releng.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/req-8.cgi?show=1262

It's now been pulled up, so if you update you should no longer see that message with dhcpcd :)

Sorry for that.

Roy