Re: Proposed fix for NPF bug bin/54124

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih%hamartun.priv.no@localhost> writes:

> Here's my proposed fix:
>
> [...]

rmind has verified this to be correct, and merged my equivalent pull
request into the github.com NPF repository.  As this is a security
issue, and a local modification in NetBSD won't be in conflict with a
future import of a newer NPF, I'll commit my solution, and request a
pullup to NetBSD 8.

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay