Re: Time to retire some ancient network pseudo-interfaces?

I would also like to remove these two includes:

	netinet6/ipsec.h
	netkey/keysock.h

None of the other BSDs has these obsolete includes, and I find them
misleading.

They are leftovers from the KAME ipsec, which we removed a while ago. The
ipsec includes are basically highly OS-specific, and are not used in the
wild. They are only used by ipsec-tools, which has already been fixed to
use the proper includes.