Re: Time to retire some ancient network pseudo-interfaces?

Le 05/09/2018 à 18:02, Jason Thorpe a écrit :
Yes, I think I mentioned that netnatm could / should be retired, as well as
the Midway ATM driver.

I see that now, so let's do it. Someone objecting? It was already discussed
three years ago for the most part.

Removing netnatm implies removing the 'midway' driver, if_atmsubr.c, and
sys/netnatm/; all three are noted as obstacles in TODO.smpnet.