Re: Time to retire some ancient network pseudo-interfaces?

    Date:        Fri, 13 Jul 2018 10:51:14 +0200
    From:        Kamil Rytarowski <n54%gmx.com@localhost>

  | NET_MPSAFE shall be enabled by default or set as the only option.
  | Pruning some old drivers [...]

If I have been following what is happening in that area (and I might have
missed something) the "some old drivers" is most of them ... I get the
impression that only a few (a very few) drivers have been converted
yet (enough for the relevant developers to test ... ie: the ones they need.)

It would be nice to hear that is not the case, and that almost all have
been converted though.

kre